Това е българският фенклуб на FT Island. Регистрацията е свободна. Моля, избягвайте имената на корейски и други звезди при избора си на юзърнейм.
Добре дошли в Primadonna Bulgaria!

This is bulgarian fanclub of korean band FT Island. The registration is free. Please, don't use names of korean and other stars in your User Names.
Welcome in Primadonna Bulgaria!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Това е българският фенклуб на FT Island. Регистрацията е свободна. Моля, избягвайте имената на корейски и други звезди при избора си на юзърнейм.
Добре дошли в Primadonna Bulgaria!

This is bulgarian fanclub of korean band FT Island. The registration is free. Please, don't use names of korean and other stars in your User Names.
Welcome in Primadonna Bulgaria!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELLO~I am Chinese PRI

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELLO~I am Chinese PRI Empty HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 27/7/2011, 07:23

我是大楠瓜

我是大楠瓜
FT ISLAND Let's go!
FT ISLAND Let's go!

Hello ~ My name is nancy, I like FT, I like Song Seung Hyun, I think he play guitar like an angel HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 2802820420 ~
Because I was in China PRI, perhaps some of my English mistakes, please forgive Thank you ~ = 3 =HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 2273227194

2HELLO~I am Chinese PRI Empty Re: HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 27/7/2011, 07:35

我是大楠瓜

我是大楠瓜
FT ISLAND Let's go!
FT ISLAND Let's go!

МОЯТА ВИЗИТКА:我是大楠瓜
Име:nancy :
Никнейм:小楠
Дата на раждане:19970626
Години:14
Място на живеене:China BeiJing

ОБЩИ:
Twitter или Facebook:I can't
Как открихте форума?:I don't konw
Любим член от групата:everyone
Любима песен на FT Island:HELLO HELLO、let it go!
Любими певци и групи:FT TVXQ
Любими актьори и актриси:Lee MinHo
Любими драми и филми:Вие сте Красива ах Сити Hunter
[b]Какво искате да кажете на останалите потребители?:[И ние се надяваме да си играе с/b]

3HELLO~I am Chinese PRI Empty Re: HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 27/7/2011, 13:03

Anonymous

keke welcome, Nancy ^^ it is nice meeting you and don't worry about the english mistakes :] just so you know there is an english section for primadonnas, so i will move your topic there ^^ hope to see you more often here HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 2184292159

P.S: and if you want to you can change your introducing to the one in english ^^

Spoiler:

HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 131825

4HELLO~I am Chinese PRI Empty Re: HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 30/7/2011, 05:45

Alice

Alice
Primadonna Princess
Primadonna Princess

Hello Nancy and welcome here! Nice to see that you are registered here even without understanding our language. Hope to see you around.

5HELLO~I am Chinese PRI Empty Re: HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 30/7/2011, 07:27

Anonymous

您好 Hi, Nancy! Welcome to our forum! I hope you will like it. We are so happy to have a Chinese Primadonna here.

HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 719143

6HELLO~I am Chinese PRI Empty Re: HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 30/7/2011, 21:30

我是大楠瓜

我是大楠瓜
FT ISLAND Let's go!
FT ISLAND Let's go!

Miss_Hellness wrote:您好 Hi, Nancy! Welcome to our forum! I hope you will like it. We are so happy to have a Chinese Primadonna here.

HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 719143

哈哈哈哈哈哈你好~Thank you ~ I will always come, even though you do not understand the language, but I will with you like FTISLAND

7HELLO~I am Chinese PRI Empty Re: HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 5/9/2011, 09:21

Anonymous

Hey, Nancy! ^^ Nice to meet you :) I hope you'll enjoy it here :) HELLO~I am Chinese PRI 67933

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum